Joshua Venture Group Joshua Venture Group identifies emerging leaders in the Jewish world and champions their visions for social change.
Joshua Venture Group seeks to reinvigorate and expand the Jewish community by cultivating the leadership and management capability of talented, passionate young Jewish social entrepreneurs and by investing in their visions and the growth of healthy, sustainable organizations.
PROGRAM DETAILS AND REQUIREMENTS
Our flagship initiative, the Dual Investment Program, invests in visionary leaders and groundbreaking ideas by providing each of our Fellows with funding and support services worth over $100,000. Throughout this intensive two-year program, Fellows gain the skills, resources, and exposure they need to grow and sustain their ventures.
For more Information
SUPPORTING VENTURES IN THESE SECTORS
- Arts, Culture, Handicrafts
- Civic Participation
- Clean and Green Technology
- Communications / Media / ICT
- Disaster Recovery
- Distribution / Supply Chain
- Employment, Livelihood, Income Generation
- Fair Trade, Organic Products
- Food and Nutrition
- Housing, Shelter, Homelessness
- Peace and Security
- Training, Technical Assistance Services
- Women, Girls
supporting ventures in these regions
- US, Canada
TYPES OF COMPANIES ACCEPTED
- For Profit