Social Venture Partners Boulder County Strong nonprofits deliver better results. So we go beyond philanthropy, and aim to increase the capacity of Boulder County's nonprofits. We strive to make an impact at three different levels – individual, organizational and systemic, working side-by-side with givers, nonprofits, and cross-sector leadership to address local community needs.
Accelerator / Incubator
Working side-by-side with givers, nonprofits, and cross-sector leadership, Social Venture Partners (SVP) goes beyond philanthropy, and aims to increase the capacity of Boulder County's nonprofits.
It means facilitating the development of core skills, management practices, strategies and systems to enhance the effectiveness, impact and sustainability of the nonprofit sector. It means working with nonprofits for several years, strengthening all the behind-the-scenes systems that help take their work to the next level. And, it means helping individuals amplify what they put in – whether time, expertise, or dollars.
Everyone we work with wants a better world, to tackle the social challenges found in our communities. Social Venture Partners Boulder County builds relationships between donors, volunteers and organizations that are out to change our world. Through SVP we all make a greater impact – together.
PROGRAM DETAILS AND REQUIREMENTS
Social Venture Partners Boulder County:
* Connects and engages individuals, helping them make the greatest impact with their time and philanthropic giving.
* Strengthens and funds nonprofits, increasing their effectiveness and impact.
* Provides community leadership to create cross-sector solutions, so those with a common cause can align their efforts and go farther, together.
For more Information
SUPPORTING VENTURES IN THESE SECTORS
- Enterprise Development, SME
- Housing, Shelter, Homelessness
- Women, Girls
supporting ventures in these regions
- US, Canada
TYPES OF COMPANIES ACCEPTED