Tech Ranch Tech Ranch is a starting place for entrepreneurs who want to launch or grow their startup. Our core purpose is to accelerate the success of early stage technology entrepreneurs and cultivate a collaborative, connected community of practice.
Accelerator / Incubator
Tech Ranch, a startup incubator in Austin, TX offers first-time and seasoned entrepreneurs that resources and tools necessary to launch and grow their companies. With a focus on developing the entrepreneur instead of the idea, Tech Ranch helps foster the growth of the individual who can then go on to do many great things, despite what happens with their venture. By facilitating international connections, Tech Ranch empowers entrepreneurs to tap into the greater global community, providing opportunities to learn, grow and expand. Tech Ranch is committed to helping entrepreneurs across all industries in order to help them realize their potential for personal success and find their ability to have social impact.
PROGRAM DETAILS AND REQUIREMENTS
Tech Ranch has four separate Entrepreneur Development Programs:
1) Venture Start - this program is available both online ($125 - rolling) and in-person ($225 - quarterly). It provides entrepreneurs who are exploring an idea or looking for a starting place the guidance to finally get moving. The goal: exploring problem/solution fit and discovering motivations and values in order to come up with an action plan.
2) Venture Forth I - this 10-week boot camp ($850) takes entrepreneurs through content, practices and community building. By placing entrepreneurs (either in person or virtually) into cohort with those at similar stages we can help them help each other and broaden the breadth and depth of resources available. Each of the 10-weeks does a deep dive into the pieces of the pitch deck - with a focus on the entrepreneur as the startups #1 investor. Goal: to assess product/solution fit.
3) Venture Forth II - this follow-on 6-week program takes the foundation built in VFI and develops the customer acquisition and marketing strategies needed to starting gaining serious traction. Individuals can go straight into this course, however, we encourage attendance in VFI first so the cultural fit is there. Goal: to gain startup traction beyond the first couple of customers or first round of funding.
4) Venture Builder - the final program in our "Venture Series" is a 26-week program that pairs an established startup with one of our entrepreneurs-in-residence. The EIRs will then spend between 8 - 10 hours/week ON the team of the startup. There is a $3K/month cost + equity requirement that enables the EIR to truly focus on achieving next steps for the business. Strategic objectives can include but are not limited to funding, acquisition, merger or large client contracts. Goal: to achieve key strategic objectives for the startup.
For more Information
SUPPORTING VENTURES IN THESE SECTORS
- Civic Participation
- Clean and Green Technology
- Communications / Media / ICT
- Distribution / Supply Chain
- Employment, Livelihood, Income Generation
- Enterprise Development, SME
- Environment, Climate Change
- Web, SaaS, Online Tech
- Women, Girls
supporting ventures in these regions
- Central Asia
- Latin America
- Middle East / North Africa
- Southeast Asia
- US, Canada
TYPES OF COMPANIES ACCEPTED
- For Profit