The Resolution Project The mission of The Resolution Project is to develop socially-responsible young leaders and empower them to make a positive impact today.
Resolution has a proven model for identifying and inspiring young leaders through our Social Venture Challenges (“SVCs”) and Resolution Fellowships:
- We collaborate with existing youth conferences.
- We invite undergraduate students attending these conferences to propose social ventures through the SVC. This is a multi-stage competition, combining web-based submissions, live rounds of presentations, and due diligence.
- We award Resolution Fellowships to those young leaders with the most compelling personal leadership characteristics and promising social venture proposals.
- We support our Fellows with dynamic, hands-on mentorship, seed funding, and access to world-class global advisory resources from our dedicated team of volunteers and Guides.
The impact of activating potential young leaders through social entrepreneurship is inspiring; they become engaged early in making positive changes in the world and the character of their leadership is infused with social responsibility.
PROGRAM DETAILS AND REQUIREMENTS
Resolution’s Social Venture Challenge (SVC) is a business plan-style competition designed to inspire university students to propose solutions to pressing social issues around the world. We host our SVCs in partnership with the universities and youth conferences that attract talented and idealistic young leaders. We invite those young leaders to submit their ideas and participate in a collaborative, multi-stage process that helps them fine-tune their proposals in preparation for a live final round presentation in front a panel of expert judges.
Resolution selects those finalists with the best proposals and most compelling personal leadership characteristics to become Resolution Fellows. As recipients of the Resolution Fellowship, Fellows receive the funding, mentorship and global ecosystem of resources that they need to implement their proposal and develop as socially responsible leaders.
For more Information
SUPPORTING VENTURES IN THESE SECTORS
- Arts, Culture, Handicrafts
- Civic Participation
- Clean and Green Technology
- Communications / Media / ICT
- Disaster Recovery
- Distribution / Supply Chain
- Employment, Livelihood, Income Generation
- Enterprise Development, SME
- Environment, Climate Change
- Fair Trade, Organic Products
- Financial Serv./Inclusion, Microfinance
- Food and Nutrition
- Housing, Shelter, Homelessness
- Natural Resources / Conservation
- Peace and Security
- Sanitation, Waste Management
- Training, Technical Assistance Services
- Web, SaaS, Online Tech
- Women, Girls
supporting ventures in these regions
TYPES OF COMPANIES ACCEPTED
- For Profit