Unreasonable Labs Global experiments to establish 5-day accelerators in 10 locations around the world!
Accelerator / Incubator
An Unreasonable Lab is a 5-day accelerator for locally-based, early-stage entrepreneurs seeking to address a specific challenge in their venture. It’s like a miniature Unreasonable Institute.
PROGRAM DETAILS AND REQUIREMENTS
In 2015, the Unreasonable Institute is launching a global experiment to establish 5-day accelerators called Unreasonable Labs in 10 locations around the world. Each Lab is designed around a specific need that early-stage entrepreneurs face.
SEEKING TEAMS TO LAUNCH LABS: We are looking for teams to launch these labs! Any city, country, or region can apply to run an Unreasonable Lab. Each team gets the Unreasonable Playbook, brand, and financial support. Teams could be from accelerators, from co-working spaces, from corporations, from governments, or just a team of ambitious people!
Applications close January 25th.
SEEKING VENTURES: Once the Lab teams and locations are selected, those labs will be seeking ventures to support. If you are a venture seeking support, stay tuned to where the lab locations end up being!
For more Information
SUPPORTING VENTURES IN THESE SECTORS
- Arts, Culture, Handicrafts
- Civic Participation
- Clean and Green Technology
- Communications / Media / ICT
- Disaster Recovery
- Distribution / Supply Chain
- Employment, Livelihood, Income Generation
- Enterprise Development, SME
- Environment, Climate Change
- Fair Trade, Organic Products
- Financial Serv./Inclusion, Microfinance
- Food and Nutrition
- Housing, Shelter, Homelessness
- Natural Resources / Conservation
- Peace and Security
- Sanitation, Waste Management
- Training, Technical Assistance Services
- Web, SaaS, Online Tech
- Women, Girls
supporting ventures in these regions
- Central Asia
- Latin America
- Middle East / North Africa
- Southeast Asia
- Subsaharan Africa
- US, Canada
TYPES OF COMPANIES ACCEPTED
- For Profit